The CBCC Skin & Dermatology Center
Featuring board-certified, leading dermatologists and dermatological surgeons— including Neal Ammar, MD, Geover Fernandez, MD and Physician Assistant Tina Moussally, PA-C, MPAS—The CBCC Skin Cancer, Dermatology and Laser Center brings the highest quality of specialized dermatological care to Kern County.
Surgical and Medical Adult and Pediatric Services Include:
- Mohs surgery, the most advanced and effective method of skin cancer treatment
- Surgical scar revision
- Laser surgery
- Mole/cyst/growth removal
- All the latest treatments for common and uncommon skin issues— acne and acne scars, rashes, warts, psoriasis, eczema, fungal infections, cysts and more
Cosmetic Dermatology Services Include:
- Dermal fillers — Botox®, Juvéderm®, Restylane® and Radiesse®
- Laser photo facials and other advanced laser treatments for brown spots/sun spots, acne scars, blood vessels, birthmarks, port wine stains, and wrinkles
- Skin tightening, skin rejuvenation and anti-aging procedures and medicine
- Sclerotherapy and laser treatment for leg veins
In addition to a complete line of dermatological services, we are the only Dermatology Center in Kern County to offer Melanoma Genetic Testing.
For more information, please call (661) 616-1671 or visit www.cbccdermcenter.com.