Social Services and Assistance
The Social Services team at CBCC provides counseling and many other patient supportive services for you and your family. Whether you need emotional or financial support, our goal is to reduce stress for you and your family through all phases of your treatment at CBCC.
We know it can be overwhelming to navigate the financial aspect of your treatment. Please know that we are happy to offer our assistance in applying for financial aid and medical assistance programs, including:
- Payment for chemotherapy and other drugs
- Medi-Cal applications
- Breast, Cervical, and Prostate Cancer financial assistance programs
- Federal public assistance—AFDC, Food Stamps, SSI and Social Security/Disability
- Referrals for utilities, rent and food vouchers
- Referrals for assistance with utilities and food vouchers
Please also contact us if you need help arranging:
- In Home Care
Call our social services department at (661) 862-7154 for more detailed information about our wide array of patient services.