We believe the dedicated people who work at CBCC are the best. They each have a deep compassion and single focus on the well-being of our patients. If you would like to join our devoted team, the following positions are open.
Director-Early Phase Clinical Development
- Prepare standard Operating Procedures pertaining to Clinical Operations.
- Review data & provide inputs on Clinical Development Plans for drug under development.
- Schedule entire study logistics, Staffing & define activities for study personnel.
- Coordinate with various investigators, site personnel, Bioanalytical research personnel & Biostatistician to execute clinical research studies, query management & finalize project reports.
- Train & Monitor Patient enrollment, Patient eligibility & clinical conduct ensuring compliance to approved protocol.
- Setup Clinical Research infrastructure for Phase 1 studies & bioequivalence studies according to FDA.
- Develop Networking Clinical Research sites to execute Clinical Research studies.
- Conduct feasibilities for study enquiries, monitoring of Clinical Phase & manage the entire study.
Required: Masters Degree in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences & 6 months experience or BS with 5 years of experience. Location: Bakersfield, California. Contact: HR Department: 6501 Truxtun Avenue, Bakersfield, CA 93309